Here's a photo of my cancerous thyroid and lymph nodes after they were removed. Neat, huh?

My current stats:

Thyrogen-stimulated Tg 4.0, TgAB less than 20
(down from hypo-stimulated Tg 16.7 in Dec. 2009)
WBS negative

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Praising the Lord in a Port-A-Potty

I praised the Lord in a porta-potty this morning. After watching an hour of Brendan’s hour and a half quarterback lesson in the increasing cold (and then itstarted to drizzle), I had to pee and found a porta-potty just in the nick of time. “Praise the Lord,” I said out loud several times while I was in there. (It’s the little things in life that I am most grateful for.) I wondered if God minds receiving praise from locales as unsavory as porta-potties. Probably not. And that’s one more thing that makes Him such a cool God.

No comments:

Post a Comment