Here's a photo of my cancerous thyroid and lymph nodes after they were removed. Neat, huh?

My current stats:

Thyrogen-stimulated Tg 4.0, TgAB less than 20
(down from hypo-stimulated Tg 16.7 in Dec. 2009)
WBS negative

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Today one of the e-mails I sent out updating friends and family about my thyroid cancer treatment bounced back to me, so I assumed I had an old e-mail address for the friend to whom I’d sent it. I e-mailed a mutual friend asking her for the gal’s current e-mail address. Within an hour, I received an e-mail from the friend whose e-mail had bounced back to me with her new address. It looked like a bulk e-mail that she had sent out to her entire contacts list, but I thought that was a wild coincidence that I had needed her new address and within the hour she sent out a bulk e-mail with a new address. I e-mailed her all my current treatment info, and she e-mailed me back offering support and kindness, and we got to chatting via e-mail about when she had sent out that bulk e-mail with her new e-mail address. In her words, “Yes, I did do a mass email but that was a while ago. So that is strange indeed.”

I feel like God is telling me a bunch of things these days, among them:

1. Ask me for something and I will respond. I hear you.
2. I will respond to your request in a timely manner.
3. I provide excellent customer service; you just have to trust that I know what’s best for you.
4. I have been answering you all your life in this same manner; you just haven’t always had your ear toward me or your eyes toward me, so it’s been hard for you to hear and see me.
5. I mean you no harm.

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future. You shall call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart.”
--Jeremiah 29:11-13, World English Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment