Here's a photo of my cancerous thyroid and lymph nodes after they were removed. Neat, huh?

My current stats:

Thyrogen-stimulated Tg 4.0, TgAB less than 20
(down from hypo-stimulated Tg 16.7 in Dec. 2009)
WBS negative

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hypo Heaven? Really?

I am calmer and more rational, less emotional. Don’t cry nearly as easily. In fact, I don’t think I’ve cried at all in the past month. Able to think more clearly, put thoughts together better, be more articulate, have a sense of humor, not be so uptight, not be so bitchy to Pommy. Not sweaty all the time. More even-tempered. Tired, yes. But the personality changes that have come along with hypo are too stinkin’ good to believe. I want to hold on to these changes even when I go back to being clinically hyperthyroid, which I have to do as part of thyroid cancer prevention.

No comments:

Post a Comment